Sunday, May 18, 2008

Story Time

I absolutely love storyboards! They are so much fun to make, and the final product ALWAYS makes me smile. I was working on a storyboard for Baby L. today and thought I would share these with you all. I even found a clever way to simulate a black gallery frame so you could see what they would look like in a 20"x20" frame. Even though the pictures themselves aren't technically perfect (exposure, ROT, background, etc.), it still works.

I have about 5 different configurations that I presented to Baby L.'s mom to review and choose from, but these two were my favorites. Feel free to post a comment and let me know which one is your favorite!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are absolutely adorable. Love them!

Mary Tyler S. said...

Dang girl! you are gettin' good! :)