Sunday, May 18, 2008

Investment

Just like many things in life, it usually takes an investment of some sort to get great results. Today I forked over another small amount in some additional hardware. Later this week, I should receive my new portable backdrop system (Impact, 12' system that supports 11' rolls of seamless paper and is 10.5' high), a 9' roll of seamless white background paper (Savage, 12 yards worth), a remote switch for my camera (Canon, reduces camera shake and for long exposures), and a 43" 5-in-1 reflector (TBD, white, black, translucent, gold, and silver). I can't wait to play next weekend!

P.S. I just saw on MCP actions blog that Canon just announced their rebates for some of their fabulous camera bodies and lenses. And guess what, my dream lens is included! The 70mm-200mm/f2.8 has a $125 rebate (that just tells you how EXPENSIVE it actually is).

No comments: