Sunday, June 7, 2009

Virtual Tradeshow

Wow, I have to say that I love virtual tradeshows. All the benefits of attending an actual tradeshow but from the comforts (and freeness) of your home. This was hosted by PDN Photographers and was the first virtual tradeshow that I've ever attended. I found a potential new print house as well as a potential vendor for canvas. Plus, I found a link to preview the Canon 5D Mark II HD video capability (click here). They used Final Cut Pro for Macs to edit the video. It's truly amazing and my dream purchase! Only about 20 more photo shoots to go to pay for it ...




2 comments:

Regina said...

I didn't even know they do these. Very neat!

Unknown said...

Freelander released the Freelander I30. This is the handset that kicked off the quad-core race. Today, it is only common for us to see a quad-core smartphone.